What are your goals? Would you like to save for a child’s education? Do you want to retire to Florida with comfort? Do you simply want to increase the growth of your portfolio? Are you a business looking for consultation and management of employee 401(k) plans? Though all of these goals are different, they are all important. Here at Marathon Financial Services, we provide a broad range of services that may help you reach your goals.
What does Marathon Financial Services do?
- Planning for Retirement, Investments, Education, Estates, Charitable and Family Legacies and other long-term financial goals.
- Asset management and monitoring to help clients take the actions needed to move toward their goals.
- Retirement plans for businesses and organizations.
What makes Marathon Financial Services unique?
Part of our uniqueness is our independence as a small business. Marathon Financial Services Representatives:
- Offer customized solutions from many providers
- Are not required to meet sales goals
- Are not limited to proprietary products
This uniqueness allows us to provide the highest quality service without pressuring clients into something with which they are not comfortable. We hold the client’s best interest as the highest value. Our focus is on long-term goals. We always want to start with goals and design plans of action to help clients meet those goals. Then we monitor progress.
Marathon Financial Services presently works with…
- Small Businesses
- School systems
- Non-Profit Organizations
Marathon Financial Services likes to work with…
- Professionals and Small Business Owners are our key targets.
- Those approaching or dealing with a “life-changing” event (new business, marriage, new children, job change, retirement) are most often in need of our planning and management services.
Marathon Financial Services clients/prospects hot buttons include…
- Most clients would prefer to focus their attention on things other than investments and retirement plans.
- Many prospects are unsure if their present portfolio and actions will be adequate to meet their goals.
- All want a financial advisor who will give objective advice.